It’s time for the last recipe of the year, because tomorrow we’re heading to Thailand and won’t be back until next year. A little break from everyday hustle, work and blogging, just relaxing and enjoying the family time <3 .
But yes, the recipe! If the cheese platter is an essential part of your Christmas or New Year’s Eve celebration, you absolutely must try these roasted grapes! They are way too delicious paired with cheese, but equally yummy with different meats, instead of jams. And these grapes also taste great with yogurt for breakfast and snack. All you need are grapes, oil and the oven and the success is guaranteed. That’s it, what are you waiting for!
Ingredients for 4 to 8 servings:
500g (1 box) of dark grapes
1 tbsp olive oil (I used the oil in the spray bottle and sprayed the grapes a few times)
Optional: If you want a little extra flavor and were planning to serve these grapes with meat dishes, you can add spices according to your taste, such as: ½ tsp salt, 2 tsp thyme, black pepper. I don’t usually add any spices because I use grapes in yogurt as well.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C and line a baking dish/ pan with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry grapes well with kitchen towel.
- Place grapes on baking dish.
- Bake in the oven until grapes are beginning to blister/ become juicy and soft. This will take about 15 to 25 minutes depending of the size of grapes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool a little bit and serve warm with cheese or yogurt or whatever you want.
While I usually serve the roasted grapes right away, you can also store them for future and use up to 4 days. Just transfer to an airtight container and place in the fridge.
Wishing you all a lovely rest of the year,
N.B. Do you have Instagram account? Click this and start following me there ❤️
If you prefer Facebook, you can find my page here 😘
You might also like these blogs
Almond Snack Bars:
Quinoa Carrot Casserole:
Mouthwatering Sweet Potato Casserole: