Oven Baked Quark Pancake
A healthier oven baked pancake that is packed with protein and tummy friendly fibers. This delicious pancake beats for sure its original version and tastes definitely for the whole family. Serve it with fresh berries, berry puree and nut butter if you want to keep it healthy or traditionally with jam and whipped cream if your diet allows it. Whatever toppings you choose, you will surely love this pancake!
500 g quark
3 large eggs
3 dl (plant based) milk of your choice, I used unsweetened almond milk
2 dl oat flour (use gluten free if needed)
2 tbsp erythritol, coconut sugar, honey, or some other sweetener that suits into your diet
½ tsp salt
For serving, for example:
• Pre-heat oven to 225 ° C.
• Mix quark and eggs carefully together in a bowl.
• Add milk of your choice, sweetener and salt.
• Add oat flour but avoid overmixing.
• Pour the batter into the prepared sheet pan and spread evenly. Bake in the middle of the oven for 10 min. Lower the heat to 200 degrees and continue baking for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool for a while before cutting into pieces.
• Serve with your favorite toppings. We ate ours this time with berry puree, berries, banana coins and almond butter.
Store the leftovers in the fridge.
N.B. Do you have Instagram account? Click this and start following me there ❤️
If you prefer Facebook, you can find my page here ?
You might also like theseblogs
Protein Berry Pie:
Healthier savory pie:
Sugar-free Lemon Berry Pie: