Low Carb Cookies
Hands up all peanut butter cookie lovers! Low carb cookies a.k.a. keto cookies are super easy to make, and you’ll need only a handful of ingredients. These cookies are also grain free and gluten free.
Ps. If chocolate is your thing, feel free to add some chocolate chips into dough before baking cookies.
Ingredients (makes 15-18 cookies):
2 1/2 dl creamy, natural peanut butter
1 1/2 dl powdered erythritol or any other powdered sweetener (if your erythritol is granulated, I suggest you pulverize it into powder using blender.)
1/2 dl almond flour
1 large egg
½ tsp salt
• Preheat the oven to 175C°.
• Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
• In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir with a big spoon until well-mixed. The dough should be thick and dense.
• Scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough and form into a small ball, placing the ball onto the baking sheet. Repeat until all dough is used up.
• Arrange the balls on the baking sheet so that they are couple of centimetres apart from each other. Flatten each ball by pressing down using a fork. These cookies won’t spread as they bake, so if you care about how they look, make sure that you form the desired shape, thickness, size and pattern of each cookie prior to baking.
• Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are browning.
• Let the cookies cool before serving.
N.B. Do you have Instagram account? Click this and start following me there ❤️
If you prefer Facebook, you can find my page here ?
You might also like theseblogs
Tahini bread buns:
Raw Chocolate Coconut Truffles:
Simple Raw Fudge: