Chocolate Nut Butter Bites
Try these Chocolate Nut Butter Bites and you’ll be hooked! So ridiculously easy to make and they pair perfectly with a cup of coffee. These bites are also vegan, gluten free and dairy-free, and great for dessert or an afternoon pick-me-up. So, what are you waiting for, try them!
Ingredients (makes 20-25 bites):
2 1/2 dl creamy nut butter, my favorites are almond and peanut
1 1/4 dl maple or agave syrup, also honey for non-vegans
2 1/2 dl coconut flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 dl coconut oil, melted
dash of salt (if your nut butter contains salt, skip this)
For the chocolate topping:
50 (raw) chocolate, the darker the better
2 tbsp coconut oil
sea salt, if you want
- Line a small pan/ plastic container (mine was 20 x 20cm) with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add in a blender or food processor nut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, coconut oil, salt and vanilla extract. Pulse until you’ve got a doughy-like mixture.
- Press firmly and evenly into the prepared pan.
- Add chocolate and coconut oil into a small bowl. Microwave for about 1 minute, stirring halfway, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the base and spread to cover the top. Sprinkle with salt, if you want.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into pieces.
Store the bites in an air-tight container in a fridge for up to 2 weeks.
N.B. Do you have Instagram account? Click this and start following me there ❤️
If you prefer Facebook, you can find my page here 😘
You might also like these blogs
No-bake almond butter bites:
Strawberry Bliss Balls:
No Bake Tropical Energy Bites: